Monday, January 10, 2005

I've never had a problem with authority figures; if I recognise that it's for the best, I'll do whatever they ask without an issue.
What I DO have a problem with, is if they try to treat me like a child...especially if they're under 5'4", and bear a striking resemblance to a perky little gremlin.

C.O.T.

Well, it's a good thing My New Year's Resolution No. 1 was "Embrace change", because I've now found myself smack dab in a whole roll of "change" that I gotta start embracin'.

Y'know...I've noticed that whenever people start saying things like "Things always change; nothing stays the same", it just means that something that you didn't want to happen at all...has happened.

Anyhow, on to the point of the blog.

I'm currently on the market for a new dance partner!

Anybody who knows anybody with the following characteristics, can pass along my contact info.

*male
*5'11" +
*20-27 yrs.
*Patient
*Physically fit
*Silver level and upwards in Standard and Latin ballroom
*Self-motivated and looking to progress
*Open to performing and competitions



No comments: