Monday, December 24, 2007

Well, I'm sitting here at the computer, with a groovy Ponche Kuba buzz going on, watching music videos and singing my head off.... much to the dismay of my housemates a.k.a. my family.


Yup, I'm having my own private little Christmas celebration since everybody else seems kinda miserable right now. Yeeeeeee-haw! Presents are all wrapped, cookies are baked, and it's smooth sailing for me, for now anyway.

Here are my top searches tonight:

Beyonce
Gwen Stefani
Pink
Avril Lavigne
Fergie

That's right, it's a Girl's Night In! Avril's song "Hot" speaks to me, dred...


Ya make me so hot, ya make me wanna drop
Ya so ridiculous, I can barely stop
I can hardly breathe, ya make me wanna scream
You're so fabulous, you're so good to me.

Whoah yeah....sing it girlfriend! Tell that guy how you feel!

A male aquaintance of mine mentioned his principle of not complimenting "pretty" girls because it makes their heads swell.

I thought about this and in my opinion that's a pretty sad way to live. I think that once a compliment is sincere and [i]positive[/i] then you shouldn't hesitate to share it. Brighten someone's day. There's so much negativity out there man, let the sun shine in!

I have so much to be thankful for right now...as selfish as it is, I somehow got my secret heart's desire and that's all I could really ask for. Ain't life somethin'?
I am almost delirious with a positive emotion that I can't quite name right now. I'll just name it Avril for now.

Merry Christmas everybody!!!!!!

No comments: