Wednesday, June 16, 2004

Father's Day is nearly upon us, and the only gift ideas I have so far are speedo-style swim briefs, and/or a dvd.
Arrrgh! Why must he be so picky? I've learned the hard way about many gifts that my Dad just won't use.

Unsuitable Presents For My Father:
1.) black leather men's tote with shoulder strap
2.) framed "holographic" waterfall scene
3.) any cologne (he's allergic)
4.) cufflinks
5.) voucher for a para-sailing session
6.) any type of jewellery
7.) silk shirts (see #3)
8.) The Complete Works of Edgar Allen Poe
9.) A bunch-a other stuff which I can't recall right now.

Any tools or electronic devices/equiptment that he wants, he just goes out and buys himself without givin' us the slightest hint. Sigh.

I really gotta put some thought into this too, since he already thinks that we like Mum better than him.





No comments: