Monday, July 26, 2004

Y'know, they say that life is all about learning, and I'm glad to say that I've learned a couple things about myself this past weekend:

1.) ...that I'm not squeamish about entering, or standing up , or even dancing, in a fete alone, and I haven't been for a quite a while.

2.)...that I rather like being one of those doting females, squealing with delight at the antics of a handsome male performer onstage. I used to look at dem udda girls with disdain before, but y'know what? I tried it, and it's fun.

3.)......that I kinda suck at beach volleyball. I had THOUGHT I was average, but I was informed otherwise. I thought I was puttin' in some effort by diving for the ball often, but apparently that was just me being clumsy and falling over a lot.

 C.O.T.

Quote of the day: " I want strong coffee, and further more, I want ya to grind it like ya never ground it before."

No comments: