Sunday, August 15, 2004

How is it that there are some people who
1.)see fit to pry into your personal affairs
2.)assess a situation without really knowing wha' goin' on...and finally
3.)go telling out ya bizness to the general public.

What does he want, attention? That idiot will get his comeuppance.

C.O.T.

Y'know...there are plenty of women out there would just love to have a guy to trail them like a backpocket everywhere they go, and drape himself all over them at every chance he gets, sending a message to all other guys in the vicinity to "keep walkin' buddy, this one's taken!"...so maybe I should just give up, quit running, and count my blessings.
But then my Part B tells me to stop being an "ignant beeyatch" and remind that dude that he is NOT my man, and to quit "blocking"!

Yeah..."B" stants for blunt sometimes.

No comments: