Thursday, August 19, 2004

This morning I got another omen: I opened a can of sardines, and there were 6 of the little suckers in there! The usual number is 4, and occasionally you'd get 5, but I've never heard of a sixer before.
I'm pretty sure this is good luck too.

C.O.T.
I don't find Kanye West to be a particularly handsome man, but there's just something about his face that makes me want to look at it....something there that draws my eye.

C.O.T.

If I were to strive to become an Olympic athlete, I think my main incentive (besides the prestige, the honour of repping my country, and the sense of personal achievement, of course) would be the after-party!
Imagine...an Olympic after-party... now THAT would be bashment.
I can just picture dibbing out with all the hottie swimmers and gymnast guys.

I gotta get my act together.

No comments: